9. Meetings, etc., of Commission.-
(1) The Commission shall meet at least once every quarter at such time and place as may be appointed by the Chairperson.
(2) The Chairperson shall preside at the meeting of the Commission, and if, for any reason, the Chairperson is unable to attend a meeting of the Commission, any other Member, being the President of an Autonomous Board, nominated by the Chairperson, shall preside at the meeting.
(3) Unless the procedure to be followed at the meetings of the Commission is otherwise provided by regulations, one-half of the total number of Members of the Commission including the Chairperson shall constitute the quorum and all the acts of the Commission shall be decided by a majority of the members, present and voting and in the event of equality of votes, the Chairperson, or in his absence, the President of the Autonomous Board nominated under sub-section (2), shall have the casting vote.
(4) The general superintendence, direction and control of the administration of the Commission shall vest in the Chairperson.
(5) No act done by the Commission shall be questioned on the ground of the existence of a vacancy in, or a defect in the constitution of, the Commission.
(6) A person who is aggrieved by any decision of the Commission except the decision rendered under sub-section (4) of section 30 may prefer an appeal to the Central Government against such decision within thirty days of the communication of such decision.