29. Statutes how to be made.-
(1) The first Statutes of the Institute shall be framed by the Governing Council with the previous approval of the Visitor and a copy of the same shall be laid as soon as may be before each House of Parliament.
(2) The Governing Council may, from time to time, make new or additional Statutes or may amend or repeal the Statutes in the manner hereinafter in this section provided.
(3) Every new Statute or addition to the Statutes or any amendment or repeal of a Statute shall require the previous approval of the Visitor who may assent thereto or withhold assent therefrom or remit it to the Governing Council for reconsideration.
(4) A new Statute or a Statute amending or repealing an existing Statute shall have no validity unless it has been assented to by the Visitor.