43. Staff of National Housing Bank.-
(1) The National Housing Bank may appoint such number of officers and other employees as it considers necessary or desirable for the efficient performance of its functions and determine the terms and conditions of their appointment and service.
(2) The duties and conduct, terms and conditions of service and the establishment and maintenance of provident fund or any other fund for the benefit of the officers and other members of staff of the National Housing Bank shall be such as may be prescribed.
(3) The National Housing Bank may depute any officer or any member of its staff for such period and on such terms and conditions as it may determine, to any institution including a housing finance institution.
(4) Nothing contained in this section shall empower the National Housing Bank to depute any officer or member of its staff to any institution on any salary, emoluments or other terms and conditions which is or are less favourable to him than that or those to which he is entitled to immediately before such deputation.
(5) The National Housing Bank may, 1***, receive or take on deputation any officer or other employee from any institution including a housing finance institution for such period and on such terms and conditions as it may think necessary in the interest of the National Housing Bank.