12. Executive Committee and other committees.-
(1) The Board may constitute an Executive Committee consisting of such number of directors as may be prescribed.
(2) The Executive Committee shall discharge such functions as may be prescribed, or, as may be delegated to it, by the Board.
(3) The Board may constitute such other committees, whether consisting wholly of directors or wholly of other persons or partly of directors and partly of other persons as it thinks fit for such purposes, as it may decide and any committee so constituted shall discharge such functions as may be delegated to it by the Board.
(4) The Executive Committee or any other committees constituted under this section shall meet at such times and places and shall observe such rules of procedure in regard to transaction of business at its meetings, as may be prescribed.