7. Meetings of the Council.-
(1) The Council shall meet at such time and places, and shall observe such rules of procedure in regard to the transaction of business at its meetings (including the quorum at such meetings) as may be provided by regulations: Provided that the Council shall meet at least once every year.
(2) The Chairperson, and in the absence of the Chairperson, the Vice-Chairperson shall preside at the meetings of the Council.
(3) If for any reason the Chairperson and the Vice-Chairperson, both are unable to attend any meeting of the Council, any other Member chosen by the Members present at the meeting shall preside at that meeting.
(4) All questions which come up before any meeting of the Council shall be decided by a majority of votes of the Members present and voting and in the event of any equality of votes, the Chairperson, or in the absence of the Chairperson the person presiding, shall have and exercise a second or casting vote.