7. Meetings, etc., of Corporation.-
(1) The Corporation 3[shall ordinarily meet twice a year at such times] and places and shall, subject to the provisions of sub-sections (2) and (3), observe such procedure in regard to transaction of business at its meetings (including the quorum at meetings) as may be provided by regulations made by the Corporation under this Act.
(2) The 4[President] or, in his absence, the 5[Vice-President] or, in the absence of both the 4[President] 4[President] and the 5[Vice-President], any member chosen by the members present from amongst themselves, shall preside at a meeting of the Corporation.
(3) All questions at a meeting of the Corporation shall be decided by a majority of votes of the members present and voting, and in the case of an equality of votes, the 1[President] or, in his absence, the 2[Vice-President] or, in the absence of both the 1[President] and the 2[Vice-President], the person presiding shall have and exercise a second or casting vote.
1. Subs. by Act 45 of 2002, s. 4, for "three members" (w.e.f. 16-9-2002).
2. Ins. by Act 3 of 1974, s. 5 (w.e.f. 1-4-1974).
3. Subs. by s. 6, ibid., for "shall meet at such times" (w.e.f. 7-4-1975).
4. Subs. by s. 6, ibid., for "Chairman" (w.e.f. 7-4-1975).
5. Subs. by s. 6, ibid., for "Vice-Chairman" (w.e.f. 7-4-1975).