36. Removal of name of a person from State Register.-
(1) The State Council may, by order, after giving that person a reasonable opportunity of being heard and after such further inquiry, if any, as it may think fit-
(a) that his name has been entered in the State Register by error or on account of mis-representation or suppression of a material fact; or
(b) that he has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude and punishable with imprisonment or has been guilty of any infamous conduct in any professional respect or has violated the standards of professional conduct and etiquette or the code of ethics which in the opinion of the State Council renders him unfit to be kept in the said register, remove the name of the person from the State Register.
(2) Any person whose name has been removed from the State Register under sub-section (1) shall be ineligible for registration under this Act, either permanently or for such period as may be specified by regulations.
(3) An order under sub-section (1) shall not take effect until the expiry of three months from the date thereof or until an appeal, if any, on such order is finally disposed of, whichever date is later.
(4) A person aggrieved by an order under sub-section (1) may, within thirty days from the communication of such order, prefer an appeal to the Commission and, after giving an opportunity of being heard, the Commission shall, within a period of ninety days from the date of filing of such appeal, pass such order as it thinks fit.
(5) A person whose name has been removed from the State Register under this section or under sub-section (2) of section 35 shall forthwith surrender his certificate of registration or certificate of renewal, if any, to the State Council and the name so removed shall be published on the website of the State Council, and in one daily local newspaper in vernacular language.
(6) A person whose name has been removed from the State Register under this section shall not be entitled to have his name registered in the State Register or in any other State Register except with the approval of the State Council from whose register his name has been removed.