1. Short title, extent, commencement and duration.-
(1) This Act may be called the National Capital Territory of Delhi Laws (Special Provisions) Second Act, 2009.
(2) It extends to the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
(3) It shall come into force on the 1st day of January, 2010.
(4) It shall cease to have effect on the 31st day of December, 2010, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such cesser, and upon such cesser section 6 of the General Clauses Act, 1897 (10 of 1897), shall apply as if this Act had then been repealed by a Central Act.