1. Short title, extent, commencement and duration.-
(1) This Act may be called the National Capital Territory of Delhi Laws (Special Provisions) Act, 2007.
(2) It extends to the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
(3) It shall be deemed to have come into force on the 19th day of May, 2007.
(4) It shall cease to have effect on the 31st day of December, 2008 except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such cesser, and upon such cesser section 6 of the General Clauses Act, 1897 (10 of 1897) shall apply as if this Act had then been repealed by a Central Act.