14. Modifications of the Regional Plan.
(1) The Board may, subject to the provisions ofsub-section (2), make such modifications in the Regional Plan as finally prepared by it, as it may think fit, being modifications which, in its opinion, do not effect important alterations in the character of the Regional Plan and which do not relate to the extent of land-uses or the standards of population density.
(2) Before making any modifications in the finally prepared Regional Plan, the Board shall publish a notice, in such form and in such manner as may be prescribed, indicating therein the modifications which are proposed to be made in the finally prepared Regional Plan, and inviting, objections and suggestions from any person with respect to the proposed modifications before such date as may be specified in the notice and shall consider all objections and suggestions that may be received by it on or before the date so specified.
(3) Every modification made under this section shall be published in such manner as the Board may specify and the modifications shall come into operation either on the date of such publication or on such later date as the Board may fix.
(4) If any question arises whether the modifications proposed to be made are modifications which effect important alterations in the character of the Regional Plan or whether they relate to the extent ofland-uses or the standards of population density, it shall be decided by the Board whose decision thereon shall be final.