32. Annual accounts, etc.
(1) The annual accounts and the balance sheet of the University shall be prepared under the directions of the Governing Board and shall, once at least every year, and at intervals of not more than fifteen months, be audited by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India.
(2) A copy of the accounts together with the audit report shall be submitted to the Visitor along with the observations, if any, of the Governing Board.
(3) Any observations made by the Visitor on the annual accounts shall be brought to notice of the Governing Board and the views of the Governing Board, if any, on such observations shall be submitted to the Visitor.
(4) A copy of the annual report and annual accounts together with the audit report, as submitted to the Visitor, shall also be submitted to the Central Government, which shall, as soon as may be, cause the same to be laid before both the Houses of Parliament.
(5) The audited annual accounts, after having been laid before both the Houses of Parliament, shall be published in the Gazette of India.
(6) A copy of the audited annual accounts shall also be submitted to the Member States.