7. Application by Manager of sums received.-
(1) From the sums received under sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 6, the Manager shall pay-
first, to the Nawab Bahadur such monthly sum, not being in any case less than Rs. 9, 583-5-4, as the State Government may fix in this behalf;
4[secondly, the allowances, if any, payable under section 3 of the Murshidabad Act, 1946];
5[thirdly], the Government revenue, cesses, rates and taxes and all debts and liabilities for the time being due or incurred to Government or to any local authority;
6[fourthly], in the case of property held by the Nawab Bahadur as tenant, the rent and cess due to the superior landlord in respect of the said property;
7[fifthly], the cost of such repairs and improvements of the immoveable properties of the estate as appear necessary to the Manager and are approved by the Board of Revenue, and shall apply the residue to the discharge of the costs of the management, to the payment of expenditure incurred in litigation and to the settlement in accordance with the scheme approved by the Board of Revenue under section 14 of such debts and liabilities of the Nawab Bahadur as may be estsblished under the provisions of this Act.
(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section (1), it shall be lawful for the pay out of the sums received under sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 6 any sum required to meet such expenditure on other object or for any other purpose as the 8[State Government] may from time to time sanction.
1. Subs. by the A.O. 1937, for "the Secretary of State".
2. Subs. by the A.O. 1948, for "Bengal".
3. Subs., ibid., for "Secretary of State".
4. Ins. by Bengal Act 15 of 1946, s. 5.
5. Subs. by s. 5, ibid., for "secondly".
6. Subs. by s. 5, ibid., for "thirdly".
7. Subs. by s. 5, ibid., for "fourthly".
8. Subs. by the A.O. 1937, for "Secretary of State".