3. Appointment of Manager.-
5[The State Government of 4[West Bengal] (hereafter in this Act referred to as "the State Government")] may, at any time after 6[the State Government] has entered upon the immovable properties of the estate in accordance with the provisions of the Murshidabad Act, 1891 (15 of 1891), by an order published in the Official Gazette appoint an officer for the management on behalf of 6[the State Government] of the whole or any portion of these properties and of the rents, issues and profits thereof and for the reception and application of the monthly sum of Rs. 19,166-10-8 payable from the Government Treasury at Berhampore in the district of Murshidabad in West Bengal: Provided that the management shall cease from such date 7[as may, having regard to the circumstances or in the event of the death of a Nawab Bahadur, be notified] by the State Government in the Official Gazette as the date of withdrawal by 1[the State Government] from entry upon the immovable properties of the estate.
1. Subs. by the A.O. 1950, for sub-section (2).
2. Subs. by the Adaptation of Laws (No. 3) Order, 1956, for "Part B States".
3. Clause (5) omitted by the A.O. 1937.
4. Subs. by the A.O. 1948, for "Bengal".
5. Subs. by the A.O. 1937, for the "The L. G.".
6. Subs., ibid., for "the Secretary of State".
7. Subs. by West Ben. Act 20 of 1959, s. 2, for "as may be notified".
2* * * * *