23. Registration of federal co-operative.
(1) Every federal co-operative shall obtain registration certification in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
(2) Every federal co-operative shall in its general meeting be represented by its member co-operative.
(3) The classification of federal co-operative and other terms and conditions applicable to it shall be such as may be prescribed.
(4) All provisions of this Act, applicable to a multi-State co-operative society shall, as far as may be, apply to a federal co-operative.