The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
31. Disqualifications for the grant of conductor's licence.
- No person under the age of eighteen years shall hold, or be granted, a conductor's licence.
- The licensing authority may refuse to issue a conductor's licence--
- if the applicant does not possess the minimum educational qualification;
- if the medical certificate produced by the applicant discloses that he is physically unfit to act as a conductor; and
- if any previous conductor's licence held by the applicant was revoked.