The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
135. Schemes to be framed for the investigation of accident cases and wayside amenities, etc.
- The State Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, make one or more schemes to provide for--
- an in depth study on causes and analysis of motor vehicle accidents;
- wayside amenities on highways;
- traffic aid posts on highways; and
- truck parking complexes along highways.
- Every scheme made under this section by any State Government shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before the State Legislature.