The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
107. Power of State Government to make rules.
- The State Government may make rules for the purpose of carrying into effect the provisions of this Chapter.
- In particular and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power, such rules may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely:--
- the form in which any proposal regarding a scheme may be published under section 99;
- the manner in which objections may be filed under sub-section (1) of section 100;
- the manner in which objections may be considered and disposed of under sub-section (2) of section 100;
- the form in which any approved scheme may be published under sub-section (3) of section 100;
- the manner in which application under sub-section (1) of section 103 may be made;
- the period within which the owner may claim any article found left in any transport vehicle under section 106 and themanner of sale of such article;
- the manner of service of orders under this Chapter;
- any other matter which has to be, or may be, prescribed.