65. Use of false certificates of fitness.-
Whoever knowingly uses or attempts to use as a certificate of fitness granted to himself under 3[section 43] a certificate granted to another person under that section, or, having been granted a certificate of fitness to himself under that section, knowingly allows it to be used, or allows an attempt to use it to be made by another person, shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one month, or with fine which may extend to 4[two hundred] rupees, or with both.
1. Subs. by Act 62 of 1959, s. 35, for clause (d) (w.e.f. 16-1-1960).
2. Subs. by s. 35, ibid., for "five hundred rupees" (w.e.f. 16-1- 1960).
3. Subs. by Act 42 of 1983, s. 36, for "section 40" (w.e.f. 31-5-1984).
4. Subs. by Act 62 of 1959, s. 36, for "fifty" (w.e.f. 16-1-1960).