59. Prior publication of regulation and rules.-
(1) The power to make regulations and rules conferred by sections 57 and 58 is subject to the condition of the regulations and rules being made after previous publication.
(2) The date to be specified in accordance with clause (3) of section 23 of the General Clauses Act, 1897 (10 of 1897), as that after which a draft of regulations or rules proposed to be made will be taken under consideration, shall not be less than three months from the date on which the draft of the proposed regulations or rules is published for general information.
1* * * * *
2[(4) No regulation or rule shall be made unless the draft thereof has been referred to the Committee constituted under sub-section (1) of section 12 and unless that Committee has had a reasonable opportunity of reporting as to the expediency of making the same and as to the suitability of its provisions.]
(5) Regulations and rules shall be published in the Official Gazette and, on such publication, shall have effect as if enacted in this Act.
(6) The provisions of sub-sections (1), (2) and (4) shall not apply to the first occasion on which rules referred to in clause (d) or clause (e) of section 58 are made.
3* * * * *