374. Constitution and procedure of Marine Board.-
(1) A Marine Board shall consist of the officer convening the Board and two other members.
(2) The two other members of the Marine Board shall be appointed by the officer convening the Marine Board from among persons conversant with maritime or mercantile affairs.
(3) The officer convening the Marine Board shall be the presiding officer thereof.
(4) A Marine Board shall, subject to the provisions of this Act, have power to regulate it's own procedure.