75. Staff of Zilla Parishad.
(1) An officer of the rank of the Deputy Commissioner shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Zilla Parishad who shall be appointed by the Government. The Government may, also appoint an Additional Chief Executive Officer for a Zilla Parishad on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed.
(2) The Government shall also appoint a Chief Accounts Officer and a Chief Planning Officer for each Zilla Parishad on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed.
(3) The Government shall post from time to time in every Zilla Parishad such number of officers of Group A, B and C services of the State (including any officers appointed to such service from amongst person employed by the existing local authority) and officers of an All India Service allocated to serve under the Government, as the Government considers necessary.
(4) Notwithstanding anything contained in this Act or any other law for the time being in force the Government or any other officer or other authority authorised by it in this behalf shall have the power to effect transfer of the officers and officials so posted from one district to another district.
(5) The Government may constitute, from such date as is specified, such services for each Zilla Parishad as may be prescribed.