11. Title of Government to lands, etc.-
(1) All lands, public roads, lanes and paths and bridges, ditches, dikes and fences on o beside the same, the beds of rivers, streams, nallahs, lakes and tanks, and all canals and water courses, and all standing and flowing water, and all rights in or over the same or appertaining thereto, which are not the property of any person, are and are hereby declared to be the property of the Government.
(2) Unless it is otherwise expressly provided in the terms of a grant made by the Government, the right to mines, minerals and mineral products shall vest in the Government, and it shall have all the powers necessary for the proper enjoyment of such rights.
(3) Where any property or any right in or over any property is claimed by or on behalf of the Government or by any person as against the Government and the claim is disputed, such dispute shall be decided by the deputy commissioner whose order shall subject to the provisions of the Act, be final.
(4) Any person aggrieved by an order made under sub-section (3) or in appeal or revision therefrom may institute a civil suit to contest the order within a period of six months from the date of such order, and the decision of the civil court shall be binding on the parties.