32. Officers and staff.-
(1) For every District Council there shall be a Chief Executive Officer, who shall be appointed by the Administrator.
(2) If a resolution for removal of the Chief Executive Officer is passed at a meeting of the District Council by a majority of not less than two-thirds of the total membership of the Council, the Administrator shall remove him forthwith.
(3) The District Council shall appoint such officers and staff as may be necessary for the proper and efficient execution of its duties and make regulations for their conditions of service.
(4) The power of appointing officers and staff (whether temporary or permanent) shall be exercised in accordance with the rules framed for the purpose by the Administrator.
(5) The conditions of service applicable to a person immediately before his appointment to a post under a District Council shall not be varied to his disadvantage except with the previous approval of the Administrator.
(6) Every officer or member of staff of a District Council shall be deemed to be a public servant within the meaning of section 21 of the Indian Penal Code (45 of 1860).