3. Division of Hill Areas into autonomous districts.-
(1) As soon as may be after the commencement of this Act, the Administrator shall cause all the Hill Areas to be divided into not more than six autonomous districts.
(2) The Administrator may, by order notified in the Official Gazette,-
(a) declare that any area in any autonomous district which is, or is intended to be, included within the limits of any municipality, cantonment or town committee shall cease to be a part of such autonomous district;
(b) increase the area of any autonomous district;
(c) diminish the area of any autonomous district;
(d) unite two or more autonomous districts or parts thereof so as to form one autonomous district;
(e) define the boundaries of any autonomous district;
(f) alter the name of any autonomous district.
(3) No order under sub-section (2) shall be made by the Administrator except after consultation with the Hill Areas Committee.
(4) Any order made by the Administrator under sub-section (2) may contain such incidental and consequential provisions as appear to the Administrator to be necessary for giving effect to the provisions of the order.