30. Ministerial officers of the courts.-
(1) Ministerial officers of the district court shall be appointed by the district judge.
(2) Ministerial officers of civil courts under the administrative control of the district judge shall be appointed by the district judge.
(3) Every appointment under this section shall be subject to such rules as the Judicial Commissioner may make in this behalf.
(4) Any order passed by the district judge under this section shall be liable to be reversed or modified by the Judicial Commissioner.