The Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Act, 1996
3. Establishment of the University.-
(1) There shall be established a University by the name of "Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya".
(2) The headquarters of the University shall be at Wardha.
(3) The first Chancellor and the first Vice-Chancellor and the first members of the Court, the Executive Council and the Academic Council and all persons who may hereafter become such officers or members, so long as they continue to hold such office or membership, are hereby constituted a body corporate by the name of "Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya".
(4) The University shall have perpetual succession and a common seal and shall sue and be sued by the said name.