7. Central Advisory Committee.-
(1) The Central Government may constitute a Central Advisory Committee to co-ordinate the work of the Advisory Committees constituted under section 6 and to advise the Central Government on any matter arising out of the administration of this Act.
(2) The Central Advisory Committee shall consist of such number of persons as may be appointed to it by the Central Government and the members shall be chosen in such manner as may be prescribed:
Provided that the Central Advisory Committee shall include an equal number of members representing the Government, the owners of limestone and dolomite mines and the persons employed in the limestone and dolomite mines.
(3) The Chairman of the Central Advisory Committee shall be appointed by the Central Government.
(4) The Central Government shall publish in the Official Gazette the names of all members of the Central Advisory Committee.