15. National Legal Aid Fund.-
(1) The Central Authority shall establish a fund to be called the National Legal Aid Fund and there shall be credited thereto-
(a) all sums of money given as grants by the Central Government under section 14;
(b) any grants or donations that may be made to the Central Authority by any other person for the purposes of this Act;
(c) any amount received by the Central Authority under the orders of any court or from any other source.
(2) The National Legal Aid Fund shall be applied for meeting-
(a) the cost of legal services provided under this Act including grants made to State Authorities;
2[(b) the cost of legal services provided by the Supreme Court Legal Services Committee;
(c) any other expenses which are required to be met by the Central Authority.]
1. Subs. by Act 59 of 1994, s. 10, for clause (h) (w.e.f. 29-10-1994).
2. Subs. by s. 11, ibid., for clause (b) (w.e.f. 29-10-1994).