13. Meetings of Governing Board.
(1) The Governing Board shall meet at least twice in a year at Madras at such time as may be fixed by the Chairperson of the Governing Board.
(2) All decisions at the meeting of the Governing Board shall be taken by majority of the Members present and voting:
Provided that in the case of equality of votes the Chairperson of the Governing Board shall have a casting vote.
(3) The Governing Board shall observe such procedure in regard to the transaction of its business at its meetings (including the quorum at its meetings) as may be specified by regulations.
(4) No act or proceeding of the Governing Board shall be invalid merely by reason of
(a) any vacancy in, or any defect in the constitution of, the Governing Board; or
(b) any defect in the nomination of a person acting as a Member of the Governing Board; or
(c) any irregularity in the procedure of the Governing Board not affecting the merits of the case.