14. Returns and reports of activities of the Council.-
(1) The Council shall furnish to the Central Government at such time and in such form and manner as may be prescribed, such returns and statements
and such particulars in regard to any proposed or existing programme for the development of jute manufactures, as the Central Government may, from time to time, require.
(2) The Council shall furnish a programme of its activities for each year to the Central Government for its information and directions, if any.
(3) Without prejudice to the provisions of sub-section (1), the Council shall, as soon as possible, after the end of each year, submit to the Central Government a report in such form, and before such date, as may be prescribed, giving a true and full account of its activities, policy and programmes during the previous year.
(4) A copy of the report received under sub-section (3) shall be laid, as soon as may be, after it is received, before each House of Parliament.