The Joint-stock Companies Act, 1857
Memorandum of Association of "The Company, Limited," with Articles of Association annexed
Memorandum of Association
1. The name of the Company is "The Company, Limited."
2. The registered office of the Company is to be established in.
3. The objects for which the Company is established are.
4. The liability of the shareholders is "Limited."
5. The capital of the Company is Rupees, divided into shares of Rupees each.
We, the several persons whose names are subscribed, are desirous of being formed into a Company, in pursuance of this Memorandum of Association; and we respectively agree to take the number of shares in the capital of the Company set opposite our respective names.
|Names and addresses of Subscribers.||Number of shares taken by each subscriber.|
|Total shares taken......|
Witness to the above Signatures
Articles of Association of the Company, Limited.
It is agreed as follows:-
1. No shareholder shall transfer his shares without the consent of the Directors expressed in writing.
2. If any shareholder feels aggrieved with the refusal of the Directors .to allow him to transfer his shares, the matter shall be settled by arbitration.
3. Calls on the shares of the Company, not considered as paid-up shares, shall be made at such time as the Directors think fit; but no call shall exceed One hundred Rupees per share.
4. The Company shall not be obliged to register the transferee under the regulations numbered 13 and 14 in the Table B, unless he is approved by the Directors; but in the event of their disapproving, the matter may be decided by arbitration.
5. The regulations of Table B as to general meetings, numbered 23, 24, and 26, shall not apply.
6. The first general meeting of the Company shall be held on the first day of next, and subsequent general meetings shall be held on the first ...... day of in every succeeding year, or, if that day is a Sunday, on the succeeding Monday.
7. An extraordinary general meeting may be summoned at any time by any two shareholders of the Company.
8. All matters in question between the shareholders shall be decided by an arbitrator appointed by
9. The regulation of Table B as to votes of shareholders, numbered 39, shall not apply; and every shareholder shall have one vote in respect of every share that he holds.
The several persons hereinafter named, subscribers to the Memorandum of Association, shall be the first Directors of the Company, that is to say, A. B., B.C., C. D., E., F., G. H., and I. J.,
Names and addresses of Subscribers
Witness to the above Signatures.