10. Governing Body and other committees of Institute.-
(1) There shall be a Governing Body of the Institute which shall be constituted by the Institute in such manner as may be specified:
Provided that the number of persons who are not members of the Institute shall not exceed one-third of the total membership of the Governing Body.
(2) The Governing Body shall be the executive committee of the Institute and shall exercise such powers and discharge such functions as the Institute may specify in this behalf.
(3) The President of the Institute shall be the Chairperson of the Governing Body and as Chairperson thereof he shall exercise such powers and discharge such functions as may be specified.
(4) The procedure to be followed in exercise of its powers and discharge of its functions by the Governing Body, and the term of office of, and the manner of filling vacancies among the members of the Governing Body shall be such as may be specified.
(5) Subject to such control and restrictions as may be prescribed, the Institute may constitute as many standing committees and as many ad hoccommittees as it thinks fit for exercising any power or discharging any function of the Institute or for inquiring into, or reporting or advising upon, any matter which the Institute may refer to them.
(6) The Chairperson and members of the Governing Body and the Chairperson and the members of a standing committee or an ad hoccommittee shall receive such allowances, as may be specified.