29. Conditions of services of employees.-
(1) Every employee of the University shall be appointed under a written contract, which shall be lodged with the University and a copy of which shall be furnished to the employee concerned.
(2) Any dispute arising out of a contract between the University and any of the employees shall at the request of the employee, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration consisting of one member appointed by the Majlis-i-Muntazimah (Executive Council), one member nominated by the employee concerned and an umpire appointed by the Visitor.
(3) The decision of the Tribunal of Arbitration referred to in sub-section (2), shall be final, and no suit shall lie in any civil court in respect of the matters decided by the Tribunal.
(4) Every request made by the employee under sub-section (2), shall be deemed to be a submission to arbitration upon the terms of this section within the meaning of the Arbitration Act, 1940 (10 of 1940).