1. Short title, extent and commencement.-
(1) This Act may be called the International Development Association (Status, Immunities and Privileges) Act, 1960.
(2) It extends to the whole of India.
(3) It shall come into force on such date1 as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint.
1. 15th October, 1960, vide notification No. S.O. 2474A, dated 11th October, 1960, see Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, sec. 3(ii).
2. Subs. by Act 20 of 1983, s. 2 and the Schedule, for certain words (w.e.f. 15-3-1984).