89. Replacement of resolution professional.-
(1) Where the debtor or the creditor is of the opinion that the resolution professional appointed under section 82 is required to be replaced, he may apply to the Adjudicating Authority for the replacement of such resolution professional.
(2) The Adjudicating Authority shall within seven days of the receipt of the application under sub-section (1) make a reference to the Board for replacement of the resolution professional.
(3) The Board shall, within ten days of the receipt of a reference from the Adjudicating Authority under sub-section (2), recommend the name of an insolvency professional to the Adjudicating Authority against whom no disciplinary proceedings are pending.
(4) The Adjudicating Authority shall appoint another resolution professional for the purposes of the fresh start process on the basis of the recommendation by the Board.
(5) The Adjudicating Authority may give directions to the resolution professional replaced under sub-section (4)
(a) to share all information with the new resolution professional in respect of the fresh start process; and
(b) to co-operate with the new resolution professional as may be required.