85. Effect of admission of application.-
(1) On the date of admission of the application, the moratorium period shall commence in respect of all the debts.
(2) During the moratorium period-
(a) any pending legal action or legal proceeding in respect of any debt shall be deemed to have been stayed; and
(b) subject to the provisions of section 86, the creditors shall not initiate any legal action or proceedings in respect of any debt.
(3) During the moratorium period, the debtor shall-
(a) not act as a director of any company, or directly or indirectly take part in or be concerned in the promotion, formation or management of a company;
(b) not dispose of or alienate any of his assets;
(c) inform his business partners that he is undergoing a fresh start process;
(d) be required to inform prior to entering into any financial or commercial transaction of such value as may be notified by the Central Government, either individually or jointly, that he is undergoing a fresh start process;
(e) disclose the name under which he enters into business transactions, if it is different from the name in the application admitted under section 84;
(f) not travel outside India except with the permission of the Adjudicating Authority.
(4) The moratorium ceases to have effect at the end of the period of one hundred and eighty days beginning with the date of admission unless the order admitting the application is revoked under sub-section (2) of section 91.