170. Administration of estate of deceased bankrupt.-
(1) All the provisions of Chapter V relating to the administration and distribution of the estate of the bankrupt shall, so far as the same are applicable, apply to the administration of the estate of a deceased bankrupt.
(2) While administering the estate of a deceased bankrupt, the bankruptcy trustee shall have regard to the claims by the legal representatives of the deceased bankrupt to payment of the proper funeral and testamentary expenses incurred by them.
(3) The claims under sub-section (2) shall rank equally to the secured creditors in the priority provided under section 178.
(4) If, on the administration of the estate of a deceased bankrupt, any surplus remains in the hands of the bankruptcy trustee after payment in full of all the debts due from the deceased bankrupt, together with the costs of the administration and interest as provided under section 178, such surplus shall be paid to the legal representatives of the estate of the deceased bankrupt or dealt with in such manner as may be prescribed.