137. Completion of administration.-
(1) The bankruptcy trustee shall convene a meeting of the committee of creditors on completion of the administration and distribution of the estate of the bankrupt in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V.
(2) The bankruptcy trustee shall provide the committee of creditors with a report of the administration of the estate of the bankrupt in the meeting of the said committee.
(3) The committee of creditors shall approve the report submitted by the bankruptcy trustee under sub-section (2) within seven days of the receipt of the report and determine whether the bankruptcy trustee should be released under section 148.
(4) The bankruptcy trustee shall retain sufficient sums from the estate of the bankrupt to meet the expenses of convening and conducting the meeting required under this section during the administration of the estate.