135. Voting rights of creditors.-
(1) Every creditor mentioned in the list under section 132 or his proxy shall be entitled to vote in respect of the resolutions in the meeting of the creditors in accordance with the voting share assigned to him.
(2) The resolution professional shall determine the voting share to be assigned to each creditor in the manner specified by the Board.
(3) A creditor shall not be entitled to vote in respect of a debt for an unliquidated amount.
(4) The following creditors shall not be entitled to vote under this section, namely:-
(a) creditors who are not mentioned in the list of creditors under section 132 and those who have not been given a notice by the bankruptcy trustee;
(b) creditors who are associates of the bankrupt.