109. Voting rights in meeting of creditors.-
(1) A creditor shall be entitled to vote at every meeting of the creditors in respect of the repayment plan in accordance with the voting share assigned to him.
(2) The resolution professional shall determine the voting share to be assigned to each creditor in the manner specified by the Board.
(3) A creditor shall not be entitled to vote in respect of a debt for an unliquidated amount.
(4) A creditor shall not be entitled to vote in a meeting of the creditors if he-
(a) is not a creditor mentioned in the list of creditors under section 104; or
(b) is an associate of the debtor.