6. Removal, etc., of members.
(1) The Central Government may remove from the Authority any member who, in its opinion,
(a) refuses to act,
(b) has become incapable to act,
(c) has so abused his office as to render his continuance in office detrimental to the public interest, or
(d) is otherwise unsuitable to continue as a member.
(2) The Central Government may suspend any member pending an inquiry against him.
(3) No order of removal under this section shall be made unless the member concerned has been given an opportunity to submit his explanation to the Central Government and when such order is passed, the seat of the member removed shall be declared vacant.
(4) A member who has been removed under this section shall not be eligible for re-appointment as a member or in any capacity under the Authority.