The Inland Vessels Act, 2021
1. Short title, extent and commencement.-
(1) This Act may be called the Inland Vessels Act, 2021.
(2) It extends to the whole of India.
(3) It shall come into force on such date1 as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint:
1. 16th February, 2022,-Section 1 and 106, vide Notification S.O. 743(E), dated 16th February, 2022, see Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, sec. 2(ii). Provided that different dates may be appointed for bringing into force different provisions of this Act in different States or Union territories, as it may deem fit by the Central Government.