Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

24. Copy of certificate or licence to he granted in certain cases.-

Whenever a master or serang, or an engineer or engine-driver, proves, to the satisfaction of the authority which granted his certificate, 5[or licence] that he has, without fault on his part, lost or been deprived of it, a copy of the certificate 5[or licence] to which, according to the record kept under section 23, he appears to be entitled shall be granted to him, and shall have the same effect as the original.

Inland Vessels Act, 1917 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys