Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

19L. Change of residence or place of business.-

(1) If the owner of an inland 2[mechanically propelled vessel] ceases to reside or carry on business at the address recorded in the certificate of registration of the vessel, he shall, within thirty days of the change of address, intimate his new address to the registering authority by which the certif icate of registration was granted, or, if the new address is within the jurisdiction of another registering authority, to that registering authority, and shall at the same time forward the certificate of registration to the registering authority in order that the new address may be entered thereon.

(2) Where a registering authority other than the original registering authority makes any such entry, it shall communicate the new address to the original registering authority.

Inland Vessels Act, 1917 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
Powered and driven by Neosys Inc