Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
THE FIRST SCHEDULE : Industries which may be Declared to be Public Utility Services Under Sub-Clause (VI) of Clause (N) of Section 2
1. Transport (other than railways) for the carriage of passengers or goods, 163[by land or water].
5. Cotton textiles
7. Iron and Steel.
8. Defense establishments.
9. Service in hospitals and dispensaries.
10.Fire Brigade Service.
164 [11. India Government Mints.
12. India Security Press.
13. Copper Mining.
14. Lead Mining.
15 Zinc Mining
16. Iron Ore Mining.
17. Service in any oilfield.
165 [* ** ]
19. Service in the Uranium Industry.
20. Pyrites Mining Industry.
21. Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad.]]
164 [22. Service in the Bank Note Press, Dewas.
24. Magnesite Mining.
25. Currency Note Press.
26. Manufacture or production of mineral oil (crude oil), motor and aviation spirit, diesel oil, kerosene oil, fuel oil, diverse hydrocarbon oils and their blends including synthetic fuels, lubricating oils and the like.
27. Service in the International Airports Authority of India .]
166 [28. Industrial establishment, manufacturing or producing nuclear fuel and components, heavy water and allied chemicals, and atomic energy.]