Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

15. Remedy of aggrieved officers.-

Any officer who deems himself wronged by his commanding officer or any other superior officer and who, on due application made to his commanding officer or such other superior officer, does not receive the redress to which he considers himself entitled, may complain to the Director-General or the Central Government through proper channel.

Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Act, 1992 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys