11. Dismissal, removal or reduction by the Director-General and by other officers.-
(1) The Director-General, any Additional Director-General or Inspector-General may dismiss or remove from the service or reduce to a lower grade or rank or ranks any person subject to this Act other than an officer.
(2) An officer not below the rank of Additional Deputy Inspector-General or any prescribed officer may dismiss or remove from the service any person under his command other than an officer or a subordinate officer of such rank or ranks as may be prescribed.
(3) Any such officer as is mentioned in sub-section (2) may reduce to a lower grade or rank or ranks any person under his command except an officer or a subordinate officer.
(4) The exercise of any power under this section shall be subject to the provisions of this Act and the rules.