3. Establishment of University.-
(1) There shall be established, in the State of Madhya Pradesh, a University by the name of "Indira Gandhi National Tribal University".
(2) The headquarters of the University shall be at Amarkantak.
(3) The University shall have such number of Regional Centres and Campuses in the tribal areas as the University may deem fit.
(4) The first Chancellor, the first Vice-Chancellor and the first members of the Court, the Executive Council and the Academic Council, and all such persons who may hereafter become such officers or members, so long as they continue to hold such office or membership, are hereby constituted a body corporate by the name of "Indira Gandhi National Tribal University".
(5) The University shall have perpetual succession and a common seal, and shall sue and be sued by the said name.