21. Recognised teachers.-
(1) The qualifications of recognised teachers shall be such as may be prescribed by the Ordinances.
(2) All applications for the recognition of teachers shall be made in such manner as may be laid down by the Ordinances.
(3) No teacher shall be recognised as a teacher except on the recommendation of a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose in the manner laid down in the Ordinances.
(4) The period of recognition of a teacher shall be determined by the Ordinances made in that behalf.
(5) The Academic Council may, by a special resolution passed by a majority of not less than two-thirds of the members present and voting, withdraw recognition from a teacher: Provided that no such resolution shall be passed until notice in writing has been given to the person concerned calling upon him to show cause, within such time as may be specified in the notice, why such resolution should not be passed and until his objections, if any, and any evidence he may produce in support of them have been considered by the Academic Council.