15. Faculties and Departments.-
(1) The University shall have such Faculties as may be specified in the Statutes.
(2) Every Faculty shall have a Faculty Board and the members of the first Faculty Board shall be nominated by the Executive Council for a period of three years.
(3) The composition, powers and functions of a Faculty Board shall be prescribed by the Ordinances.
(4) The conduct of the meetings of a Faculty Board and the quorum required for such meetings shall be prescribed by the Ordinances.
(5) (a) Every Faculty shall consist of such Departments as may be assigned to it by the Ordinances: Provided that the Executive Council may, on the recommendation of the Academic Council, establish Centres of Studies to which may be assigned such teachers of the University as the Executive Council may consider necessary.
(b) Each Department shall consist of the following members, namely:-
(i) Teachers of the Department;
(ii) Persons conducting research in the Department;
(iii) Dean of the School;
(iv) Honorary Professors, if any, attached to the Department; and
(v) Such other persons as may be members of the Department in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinances.